Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Crazy Fun September...

I'm super excited and exhausted just thinking about September. I've gotta finish painting and chair railing the boys room, finish up these 2 quilts and start Boston's. Then lots of other crazy fun stuff. I got invited to a couples Pampered Chef party, sadly, it's the night of one of Jase's football games, so I'll go solo....and no, this isn't really the invite to it, but isn't it adorable? Oh, and FYI, google images Pampered Chef Party, it's prettty hilarious!And then I'm throwing another Pure Romance Party. They're soo fun! If any of you want to come, let me know. If you don't and you just want to talk to everyone in town about how I'm having one...go ahead.
And we decided this morning to take our coin jars that we've been collecting for 3 years ang go to DISNEYLAND and the beach in 2 weeks. I can't wait! We haven't been to Cali in so long!
My biggest stresses this month...enrichment, and enrichment. We have a fun back to school (hence the nerd) enrichement meeting planned for next tuesday, but we have a super saturday for next month and I'm kinda going NUTS with it because my comitte is running short. I was supposed to get 2 new people on with me, and um, it hasn't happened yet, so I'm a little freaked out, but I'm sure it'll go well.
And my favorite thing about September....PEACHES AND PEARS!!!! from my sisters. They do loads of them every year and they go crazy, but we LOVE LOVE their fruit. Contact me or them if you want in on the action...best pears and peaches EVER!!!!
Next week I have a Mobu Herbals party. I don't think many will come, but I'm excited for it. They have lots of great herbal remedies for everything from weight control to pm pain to energy helpers! I can't wait!
Tonght is a cookie Lee party. I don't think I can make it since we're going on a date, but I hope I can order...I love sparkly bracelets!
And of coarse, Jase's 33rd birthday and Pearcen's 1st. I can't wait. First birthday's are my favorite when they just dig into the cake, which will be Pearcen's first HUGE dose of sugar. It'll be amazing!

6 comments:

Elissa said...

sounds like a good month!

Elissa said...

sounds like a good month!

LuAnne said...

Oh let me know when to order the peaches/pears :) Thanks!

AudyCamp said...

You are Super Woman...how do you do all this stuff!!? Crafts galore, parties...you are way funner than me!
FYI: I am going to be ordering fruit too!

Tamee said...

Ya, go to Disneyland, then come home and GET PREGNANT! Dang it! I wish I was there I'd keep Pearce for ya. Babies are hard to take to Disneyland.

Jessica said...

I want to know more about the yummy peaches and pears too! And I am super jealous about you going to disneyland without me! have fun!!!