Monday, March 6, 2017

FINALLY DISNEYLAND!!!!

Oh my gosh! My dreams just came true!  Ok, other than the dream of all of my kids raising their families here in Taylor by me and being happy and amazing, THIS is my favorite dream...to spend a week at Disneyland with all of my kids. I can't believe it's over.  It went by so fast!  Totally wore us all out, but so worth it!!! Everyone had an amazing time!!! We gave this to the kids for Christmas, but couldn't find a good time to go until now.  We got 5 day tickets and went back and forth between Disneyland and California adventure.   This was our first day at Disneyland...

 Truman was a bit freaked out, but also very intrigued by the characters.
 I had to post the picture.  Jason took it because he knew the lady was walking right in front of us.  ha!
 But then we got a nice guy to snap one of all of us in front of the castle on Main Street!
 Here's a usual picture of my boy Jaden....his palm.
 But then some lady behind me in the dole whip line talked him into moving his hand for a second.  Thanks lady.
 Tru's first taste of a dole whip float was a win!  He loved it!
 The jungle cruise was so great!  We had a hilarious skipper and watching the younger 3 was so much fun!

 I got a picture of most everyone, but not everyone at the same time, so here's one by one on the jungle cruise.



 I don't know why I don't have a shot of Viv and Pearcen.  But Tru was worn out by noon....


No comments: