Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lazy summer days...

So, they're not super lazy for me, but I love when the kids can just do whatever, nothing they HAVE to do. This morning, they woke up, played around the house for a while. Then they had their friend Rylee come over and they played Karate games, and zhu zhu pet games, then they all wanted their faces painted. So we painted faces, and they colored. Then they all went with the Duncan's hiking at Turtle Mountain(?). Came home, had some lunch and are gone again slip n slidding with the Duncan's. Meanwhile, I'm making banners, filling apothocary jars, putting little gift boxes together and baking for Kam's first and probalby last Princes party. She's never asked for a princess party before. She's had tea parties, lady bug parties, spongebob parties, monkey parties, but never a princess party, so I'm trying to go all out for it. we'll see how it turns out. But I'm soo excited that she wants something super girly. She's awesome, and I can't wait!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

You're such a fun mom! ... and BUSY! I LOVE LOVE your family pics. You are gorgeous!

Biddle Family said...

you're the BOMB!!!
I should have had you plan my birthday party.. then I would have had one!!!! & it would have ROCKED!!