Thursday, November 18, 2010

My little girl...

I took a few shots of my dolly yesterday for a little business endevour that I'm about to start, and when I got the pictures home and looked at her eyes, and her hands, and her HIPS, I realized she's not so little anymore. I can't believe she's going to be baptized this next year. I honestly feel like we've only had her a few years. I'm dreading her teenage years. DREADING IT...and SOO looking forward to it. I can't wait for all of the fun stuff that comes with the challenging times. It's so fun to watch my sisters with their teenagers. I hope Jase and I can do as great with ours as they do with theirs...and I hope ours are as good as theirs. Every once in a while Jaden and Kam give us a little taste of the teenage years with their snotty attitudes, but usually they are still the sweet little 7 and 8 year old. Especially this week. Kam has been doing her chores first thing in the morning, and helping out others with theirs w/o being asked. And she does it quietly. I love it. She's the best, and I'm SO SO grateful to have a LITTLE GIRL!

No comments: