Friday, March 18, 2011

18 magical months

When Jaden and Kamryn turned 18 months they instantly knew to start getting into things, making messes, throwing tantrums, being sneaky, etc....
Boston didn't. Pearce....has!  He will be 18 months in a couple of weeks and he's getting a head start.  It's awesome!  He still LOVES to cuddle more than anything, but oh my gosh he can squeal!  It's soo high pitch and so loud, and I know he hates that we laugh when he does it, but it's hilarious (most of the time).  Today I tried to take a picture of him.  This is what I got....

Whatever.  He was obviously having a bad hair day anyway.   We'll try again on Sunday.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

He's so cute Kristal. Have I mentioned how much I love your blog? Your posts always brighten my day.

Alona said...

Cute Pearse! :)