Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sometimes

sometimes my little girl and I bond. She's not the bonding time, but sometimes I think she is starting to realize that we're the only girls, and if we wanna do girly things we've gotta rely on each other. She came home from a girly girly party yesterday where she had her nails painted, but she was also given press on nails, so she decided she wanted to put the nails on me. And they were oh so lovely. I wish I could have taken a picture before every one popped off, but it only took about 10 minutes of making dinner (no, none went into our dinner). She's amazing, and I'm sooo excited for all of the girly things we get to do together.

2 comments:

Alona said...

Kam is SO cute! I can't believe how grown up your kids look!

Kristal said...

yes, very grown up...time to move out!