Tuesday, June 29, 2010


1. What is your occupation right now? mom, wife, chef, maid.
2. What color are your socks right now? none....I
wear socks for about 3 hours a day to work out or play volleyball. 3. What are you listening to right now? the kids helping Jase do yard work. 4. What was the last thing that you ate? a 6" last night from Subway...Turkey & Swiss
5. Can you drive a stick shift? heck yes...but I haven't for years.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I don't remember that long ago.
7. What was the last nice thing you did for someone? I didn't punch the guy that asked when the "blessED day" is.
8.How old are you today? 24
9.What is your favorite sport to watchon TV? ugh, um, Community. I hate watching sports.
10. What is your favorite drink?? chocolate malts....i get 3 or 4 year a year...best days of my life!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? every few weeks since I was 14, and I'm going to today.
12. Favorite food? Mmm, I really have been craving Subway a lot, but at this very moment, I could go for some mint chip ice cream, or even better, coldstones mint ice cream with brownies! But yes, I'm trying to drop 4more lbs before Saturday for family pics, so not t
his week. Mostly english muffins, fruit and vitamin water.
13. What is the last movie you watched? A TEAM! Awesome!
14. Favorite day of the year? Fourth of July only a few days away! Can't wait!!! Got some awesome friends coming to spend it with us too! It'll be awesome.
15. How do you vent anger? yell at Jase.
16.What was your favorite toy as a child? a little wagamie doll (gizmo...gremilins...come on people!)
17. What is your favorite season? FALL
18.Cherries or Blueberries ? Blueberries, I down a few every day in hopes that I'll stop aging so freaking fast...ugh.
19. If you could change one thing about the way you lo
ok, what would it be? Ok, I'm going to list a few, I can't narrow it
down to ONE! Bigger lips, no bags under my eyes, more hair, less belly, less sag in the chestal area and some butt.
20.Who is your favorite person to share secrets with? Besides Jase, defaintely LIssy!
21. Who is your favorite person to catch up with? Melissa! It was soo great to see her again and catch up. We need to do it more often than every 3 years though.
22. Living arrangements? they're ok. I'd like more bathroom breaks, and to have someone else cook every once in a while, but i'm not complainin.
23. When was the last time you cried? I cry every few hours since I gave birth 9 years ago. Doesn't everyone???24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes right now since I cleaned since we're having clean organized company coming, but usually lots of close because my scale is in there, and I have to strip before I weigh.
25.Who is the friend you've got the most in common with? Um, Ashley Stinkin Biddle Skiddle! We're pretty much the same person, but she has better hair and bigger lips...you stink ashley!
26.What did you do last night? we took Subway to the park with a blanket and ate and had a little FHE...PERFECT wheather!
27.What are you most afraid of? my kids dying...you kow the usual, but also, dogs.
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger? McD's cheeseburger, no onions, extra pickles with mustard. I haven' thad one in ai couple of years, but I NEED one now that I've thought about it.
29.Favorite dog breed? I've always loved my poms but puli's are awesome!
30. Favorite day of the week? They're all about the same to me.
31. How many countries have you lived in? um one.
32. Diamonds or pearls? both together, but not real.
33. What is your favorite flower? hydraneas and peonies
34. Favorite craving? From May-
October...ICE CREAM!!!!!
35. How many times a week do you eat chocolate? None this w
eek, usually around 5 or 6. It's pretty bad.
36. Biggest pet peeve? When pe
ople don't make the connection between illness and sugar intake. I just wanna bop em over the head and make them realize sugar KILLS immunity...not just candy...SUGAR! I know, that's a nerdy peeve, but honestly!
37. Least favorite celebrity? Megan Fox...I think we all know why
38. Favorite? Ryan Reynolds....I think we all know why.
39. Biggest goal for the year? Other than lose this last 10, teach my kdis to freaking CLEAN!!!!!
40. Biggest goal for the day? Find an amazing top or dress for family picture this weekend! I've been searching for about a week now and I'm starting to freak out!

And there are my answers as of June, whatever today is, 2010.

3 comments:

Elissa said...

awww, youre my fave to tell secrets to also. when were gone i promise to send you emails FULL of info! also...you look super hot in these pics. well done.

Alona said...

I love these pictures and your answers cracked me up. I loved the A team too, by the way. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Kristal, you are so much fun! I love reading your funny answers! Your picts are so incredibly gorgeous! We were camping up at Rock Crossing campground by Blue Ridge Resevoir. Have you been there before? I didn't have your number or anything, but I almost had Jeremy drive me to Jo City to find you, but I figured you'd probably be gone with my luck. SOunds like you had a great 4th, I can't wait to see your new family picts!