Friday, July 18, 2008

A lovely blogtime story for your children

Feel free to read this story to your children....

There once was a handsome prince named Bostonian. He had a rabbit named Lola Abu (named by his sister the princess, when she was 2). Prince Bostonian took Lola EVERYWHERE with him. They were best friends. He would kiss Lola..... SQUEEZE Lola.....
Have nice long chats with Lola...(Amy if those little feet don't make you get pregnant this week, I don't know what will...Mmm!)
Prince Bostonian would even play peek a boo with Lola.
Then one day Godfrey the lamb came along. Prince Bostonian was confused. He had spent most of his life with his best friend Lola, and was not sure how to befriend a lamb. He tried to keep an open heart, and he interview Godfrey to see if they would even be compatible as friends...
ALAS! Our prince has welcomed Godfrey into the circle of friends!
And the 3 best friends lived happily ever after!
(previous story based on a true story)

Now here are just some silly pics of my 3 tards.

I love B's face in this one.
And I forgot to mention last week that I did a mutual for the YW here and we did a huge photoshoot all over JC. I might share more pictures later...and I might not, but it was A LOT of f un. Most of the girls are in the SUnday School class I teach, and I love them!!!! JC has the cutest girls ever!



6 comments:

Jessica said...

That story was so cute! You should definetly make that into a book for him!

Melissa Fullmer said...

love it!! boston is so cute!

Alona said...

Love the story, love your kids, and I love the YW picture! You should definitely post the other ones you took! PS I love your header now!

Harshes said...

Very cute!

AudyCamp said...

cute pics of your sunday school girls, kiddos, boston and his bunny and LOVE you & your hubby on the header:)

Anonymous said...

Your little story is so cute and your Young Women are all hot mamas!