Thursday, July 31, 2008

24 hours of sweet release....

So I decided to allow myself 24 hours of NON dieting since the challenge is over but I still have 3 weeks til bikini wearing week. So I'm writing down all that I'm eatting during these amazing 24 hours:
a bowl of multi grain cheerios with half fat free milk and half fat free half and half...mmmm
a bowl of raisin bran (same milk combo)
a chocolate fiber one bar
a bite of gross ice cream
a fried ice cream blast from sonic
half of a sub from arby's
half of an order of curly fries
half of a small jamoca shake
half of a market fresh chicken salad sandwich
a big ole peice of Trapper's banana cream pie
almost another piece (I had to RUN to the bathroom...I threw up! room for more!)
I didn't shove any more down. My stomach was going NUTS, so I drank a few glasses of water, and off to bed...kind of. I was in the bathroom every other hour all night, and then I woke up with calves harder than rocks with major charlie horses. Lesson learned...or was it
Continuing....
3 sweet potatoe pancakes with homemade buttermilk syrup
a protien bar
a bite of a weight watchers popcicle
a spoon of vanilla frosting
(again feeling soo gross, stomach gurgling, whiped!)
another bowl of multi grain cheerios
a peanutbutter and creamed honey sandwich
lemon berry ice cream
apple with peanutbutter and honey
flaxseed nachos
salad with a CREAMY dressing
corn on the cob
fiber one buds (cereal)
popcorn

2 comments:

Alona said...

You go, Kristal! Sorry about the vomit!

Anonymous said...

Wow girl at least it probably made you so sick that you didn't gain anything!