Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Catching up....

Alright, I'll start here. My 3 neices and my sister Paula went to lunch with me at Brio's. It's a new Tuscan resturant that's in the San Tan mall...AMAZING! Everything we got was great. I haven't tried it yet, but I'd suggest going there for their brunch. My skinny little friend works there, so it was kind of hard to shove as much food down as I did watching her NOT eat, but I did it anyways. This is Dani and Bet expressing how they both felt that day.... But Bet pulled through and amazed us by shoving a whole slice of pizza (flatbread) in her mouth at once. Girls are soo cool!
Then we ended with not one, not two, but three amazing desserts. The two little ones are a carmel creme brule and rasberry cheesecake and the big amazing one in the middle is their chocolate molten lava cake and it's the best! Better than anywhere else. Get it! (Kayla, thank you for hand modeling for us)
Then that evening I got to take my neice and nephews baptism pictures. They were baptized over a year ago, but we never got the chance to do them. Aren't they the cutest kids ever?!!!





2 comments:

Alona said...

I need to go to that restaurant . . . no, wait, I'd better not if I want to look as good as you! :)

Melissa Fullmer said...

I stinkin love Brio's!!!! We went there a couple weeks ago and their flatbread pizza is AMAZING!!!!