Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mawwige...

So, I know I haven't talked a whole lot about Jasey lately, mostly because his focus is really on work this last year or so, so I've been feeling neglected, so I won't focus on that, but I'll focus on what a good guy and hard worker he is. Our computer brings up random pictures on the desktop and this picture has been coming up a lot lately. I love it. He ran over to help his grandma come across the sand and a little river things at the beach in Oregon while the rest of us sat back and did NOTHING. He's always loved his mom and grandma and he always thinks so much of them. I love that he's always the first to help out. Ok ok, sometimes at the moment, I don't love it...like when there's a huge flooding rainstorm and he makes sure our house is all secure and runs off to help some of th eolder people in town...and I'm home with the kids freaking out....then he comes home covered in poop. Yea, I'm glad he did it, but at the moment, not so much. He's obviously a hard worker. He devotes every waking hour to working. Either building up his clinic, fixing the yard or doing house repairs for me. My dad always says he can't understand how Jase can eat so much and stay so skinny, but I think my dad doesn't realize Jase can't relax...which is another thing that kinda annoys me, he used to be able to sit and chill with me, but if he does now, he'll fall asleep and nap, which drives me nuts...since I can't nap, I just DRAG until nightime. But back to the goodness of being a hard worker. He's very determined, motivated and loves to envision things for his clinic or the house or the yard. For our backyard he would draw up a new plan every other week, there were little hand drawn plans all over the place. I didn't really understand them, but it'll be fun to see them slowly come together. and he's got big plans for his pink clinic...thank goodness. I think it'll be adorable! I can't believe he's kept a full schedule in such an ugly building. haha I think part of the reason he's such a sucessful chiropractor is because he's soo friendly, which obviously, I lack. He is very social and loves to stop and chat with whoever about whatever and show sincere interest and concern. I'm glad our kids have that example of loving others. I'm also glad he loves to do outdoor stuff with them. This week he took the boys one morning and Kamryn another morning and took the boat out to clear creek to fish for a morning date before school. They all LOVED it. He's a great dad, and great at helping out with the kids.

Oh, and I had to post this picture, because even though i was 8 months pregnant, and miserable at the oregon beach from our long road trip, I like the way I look better there than right now. I MISS MY HAIR!!!!!

4 comments:

January said...

Love it!

Susannah said...

I like Jason! I'm glad you married him. I wish we were closer so we could hang out...like the good ole days in Texas!

Kristal said...

MOVE closer then! We'll make it worth your time. We can toliet paper the westover's old house and make ben cluff and his wife mad, we can make statues in the streets, ask the indians for money in Holbrook. It'll be great!

AudyCamp said...

What a sweet picture of him & his grandma.