Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patchin Time!

First, I have to show what amazing thing came in the mail today!!!! My pictures! I have a ton more, but this is the one they put in the front and I can't wait to get them framed. This is the one I got printed for Pearcen's room. I'm taking them down in the morning to be framed. yay!!! Thanks again Holly!!!!! And now for our late week FHE last night . We went to the pumpkin patch in Snowflake. We all picked out 2 or 3 pumpkins. This was just a weird thing that Kam wanted to see if she could carry......

My poser. Jado wanted to have his picture taken on the photo display, who am I to argue with that adorable face???
This is what Pearce did the whole time (his nose looks extremly LARGE in this picture, not his best angle I guess)
And this guy forgot his shoes, so he picked out a pumpkin that was close to the wagon he was riding in.

Just a cute pic of Kam....

Anyway, it was a great time at the pumpkin patch.
Now on to a few naughty things my sweet angel Bossy has done this week.
#1 at the grocery store, he got mad and threw a thing of cottage cheese out and splattered it all over.
#2 he poured a cup of water into our brand new toaster
#3 he got a pen and drew all over our brand new dresser.
#4 not naughty, but needs to be noted...he falls off the bed almost every night.
yet he is still one of my very favorite kids in the world!!!

2 comments:

Susannah said...

All of your babies are adorable. I love the pumpkin pictures and the ones of Pearcen. Good work!

RACHAEL said...

oh i miss that little boss. & DANG he IS a boss!