Thursday, October 15, 2009

Helpers....

This last week I've had a lot of super super appreciated help! That first week I felt completely overwhelemed with all that needed to be done. My neice Bethany came last week and completely organized my super messy pantry....it was an all day job...and now I LOVE IT!..... And then Jase knew how sad I was that this was the first time I've ever left the hospital w/o balloons or flowers, so yesterday he had his brother pick up some flowers and balloons for me and I LOVE these flowers with the paper they came in. So cute! Thanks Jase, you're the best!
And then of coarse my little helpers that help hold Pearce.....



And now Jase's brother and his wife are here for the week and theyve been A HUGE HELP! The house is clean, the kids are entertained and I have to do is make dinner and feed the baby. I can handle that! Thanks guys!!!
Oh and I wanted to post this quilt I made for Tamee's baby who was born on Sunday. Alina Maurine 9lbs 6oz...a whole pound bigger than Pearce and an inch shorter. She's soooo cute!






2 comments:

Amy John said...

Wow that quilt is WAY cute. Ok so I am glad that you are getting help and that things are a little better!! I totally could have helped you this week... I have no kids!!!!!! next time shoot me an email would ya??

Jessica said...

I love the quilt! Where did you get the material for the back? It matches Emmaree's carseat cover and I love it!