Monday, July 20, 2009

After campout....

Ok, I'm starting with after the campout because that's how I roll. This is Kam as we were loading up to leave from our ward campout. I think if there were a dirtiest award, she woudl have won it...defaintely the cutest award! And these two as we were walking to the car. Again, cute and dirty....

Now here is where the real cool sets in. We had to go to the valley to pick up our sectional after camp and we stopped by Golden Spoon and when the kids were done, of coarse their faces were all sticky and they came up with a new lip trick.....


Jadens looked the coolest since he's missing so many teeth. I'll be getting some better pictures of the toothless guy soon. But for now...sticky face lip trick!


Oh and the first pics are in B&W beecause some little guy put my camera on monochromatic!

No comments: