Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vern Hatch Family Reunion 2008 (picture overload)

I'm going to let you all start with a couple more pictures of the Paul Hatch reunion. These first two, as well as jumping people picture, were taken in front of an old barn my cousin reconstructed with the wood from my grandpa's old barn in Snowflake. It's a smaller version of my gramps old barn....in Young.
I'd like to entitle this one, "too close for comfort", and yes, that's pain you see in my eyes... This is us trying to pull off a "normal" family picture
And a picture by the wishing well. Um, and I'm not being skanky, I went slip and sliding and it was too hot to put my clothes back on.
This is where J spent most of the day. He LOVES Jamison and Jami tollerates him...thanks.
This is all of us enjoying homemade ice cream...Mmmmm. Bet, can you take a bigger bite?
The 3 craziest cousins there
This is how we feel about our much older cousin taking pictures of us in our swimming suits with his cell phone....
Um, did someone order sexy? cause here it is.....

only 1/2 second between each pose, good work ladies....


After some intense indian fry bread making, the PDH clan chills.

Ah, the auction. I ended up with a big ole santa clause, of coarse one of the 300 families are forever signs, and 4 tickets to the zoo...yes I will NOT be going...shucks. And here is Zane's amazing red velvet cake that he donated, I believe it went for a whopping $25!

On to the ice cream churn...Zane....
Garrett and Quin.....
2 of my cousins (I suck with names).....
Grandma takin things into her own hands....

Let's see how many tries it takes for my dad to make a normal face for the camera. The dude hates having his picture taken...or at least looking at cameras.....
#1


#2
#3
Ahh, and lovely #4
Bet paid Shaina to paint her lovely nails..Dani and Taryn just jumped in the picture.



Zane, reaping the rewards of his labors.

The cutest baby boy in the world...and YES his face always has something on it.
Grandpa and his favorite Mulder girl
2 of the sweetest girls ever, I'm not lying. They really are my parents 2 sweetest grand daughters...Caitee and Taryn
Breea, and her "this is fun" face.







9 comments:

dani said...

Yay!!! So many fun pictures! that really was a fun reunion despite the hot weather and "creepiness". Im sorry but i will be stealing your pics again. And thanks for emailing me the cute ones of bren bren.

Michelle and Javier said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures....oh...those names are Rod and Branden :) My uncle and cousin! I stink at names too :)

Becky said...

Looks like you have a GREAT family, and fun too. Lots of fun pictures.

Unknown said...

Love that you used a few of my "unprofessional" shots too. and the only picture of me looks like i was ran over and then they back over me again, so that gives me a "free card" to put a funky picture of you on mine. BTW - Shayna definately qualifies for the sweetest granddaughter award too. I like that wacko award McKenna and Kamryn get though.

Unknown said...

ya, and my picture I wasnt posing to look weird like you dad and breea. I just look that way normally.

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Great photos, skinny mini. You look great! I need some pointers. Got to look good in my dress and I have gained about 6 lbs since my first dress fitting! :(

HELP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Okay- you are too funny! How do you have time do to all of that! Holy smokes! :) You look great—seriously!

Okay- next time you are in town you and Vonda need to give me a call so we can do lunch.

The big day is Nov 21 so invitations will go out towards the end of Oct. I need to start getting them done soon because I am going to be in Europe for a few weeks in Sept & Oct. Life is so crazy but fun.

I'm going to take your advice! :)
My favorite part of it all is wearing a bikini around the house. I won't do that to my poor parents now but believe me, when I get into my new house I sure will!

You are too funny!

dani said...

Ok so i just have to say how much i LOVE those swing pictures! they are so cute, I want to put them in a frame all together. haha

Alona said...

I second Dani. I love the pictures of the girls on the swing!