Thursday, August 7, 2008

feeling even "chubbier"

Yesterday K was in the shower with me and she asked, "how do mom's get so chubby?". (bah!). I told her not all mom's are chubby. And the chubby ones get chubby because they eat too much food, or too much junk food and don't exercise enough." So I was a little depressed by that whole conversation, got over it, and then today, while I was laying out on the trampoline in a 2 peice, she was playing in the mud under the trampoline and she was making me the usual things that sweet little girls make with mud, like "poisoned mud pancakes", "poisoned cheese pizza", and then she said, "now I'm going to make your tummy....absolutey chubby!". BAH! Thanks for the words of motivation dolly!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok #1 there isn't an ounce of chub on you, and #2 she is so stinkin gorgeous and sassy, I love it, she reminds me of Kenz.

LuAnne said...

um well if it makes you feel better Aiden walks up to me, squeezes my butt cheeks with his fingers & says Oink Oink!

Harshes said...

Kristal...STOP IT! I still haven't seen the bikini pics, so as far as I'm concerned, you look amazing in a bikini.

The grabbing of butt cheeks and 'oink, oink' is too much! LOL

Tatum keeps asking if I'm pregnant again. Of course, now she really has a reason to ask that!

Miken Harding said...

She is something else! Wow....I agree with Ali-no chub on you. I'm gonna win this thing!:)

Sarah Pace said...

Isn't that great, the way little kids say whatever is on their mind!!!! Aubrey says things like that to and I try not to take it to heart! what can you do??!! cute picture of K though!