Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A- MAYYYY ZING!

I've had a house full of Guttery girls this week! It's been soaking awesome!!! WE've done lots of workout videos, volleyball, and then el rancho to balance it all out. Here's a few shots of me and my role model Kayla. I make her wear the clothes that I buy to small as motivation, and she looks smokin in them! Thanks Kayla! Oh these pictures are both of us doing Hip Hop Abs! Aww, and I'd give $100,000 to have this on video. Danica is the cutest dancer EVER!!!! She's soo fun to watch! Thanks for the entertainment dani.

10 comments:

Tamee said...

I'm so jealous!!! I want to all those things. Ok Dani looks just like Vonda in that picture. And you are way skinny!!! Lucky! I just wanta come home and play volleyball with all the girls.

ps I love the ship quote and the musica.

Crystal said...

Whoa! Love the hair, it looks good on you. Malana just called me, thanks for telling her to call. Come and get your bed, Sheesh!

j&krosser said...

I love the hair! And you are looking way skinny. Good job!

audrey said...

We are equally lucky to know both the cute Amys.. I think you have one up on me because word is you are Vonda's sister.. THAT is lucky!

January said...

Looks like fun! Your hair is awesome! You totally pull it off!

Melissa Fullmer said...

first of all, LOVE THE HAIR! 2nd, can i come dance with you guys??

Miken Harding said...

I LOVE your hair! Have you tried the bun battle by gunner peterson with brook burke....holy cow- 17 minutes...you see results the next day...buy it on ebay!

Staci said...

Wow, you look great!!! Where exactly do you get hip hop abs and if I do it long enough do I get to be your size?

Alona said...

What the short hair!?!? When did you get it done? More pictures, please!

Anonymous said...

You girls are so cute, you look so freakin skinny!!!!!!!!! I love your hair cute. You are the coolest aunt ever, I want a young fun aunt like you!!!!!