Monday, March 17, 2008

Boss overload

Ok, you can tell I'm soo soaking tired in this picture, but I was LOVING holding B! He kept wanting me to scoop up his little legs and hold them tight! I loved it! It's rare that a 2 year old let's you hold him for a good 10 minutes. Thanks B. We were all in the kitchen getting dinner ready and we realized B wasn't in there with us. We looked in the living room and he was being the cutest couch potatoe EVER!

J loves to take pictures! He decided to take a few of B on Saturday. This is B: surprised and awaiting some killer crepes. B: not happy with what's in his crepes.
B: listening to why he SHOULD eat what's in the crepes.
B: Loves dad and now the crepe.
B and his bunny.


8 comments:

Amy John said...

I cannot believe how much older he is looking! That was the cutest little couch potato I have ever seen!

Breea said...

I WANT HIM! really! he is soaking adorable!

Tamee said...

I agree with Amy. Boss is a big boy now. What are you feeding him? You need another. I can't believe how much he's looking like Jay. You're skinny. Hate you!

LuAnne said...

Boston is so cute! I love that kid! Aiden is always asking where Boston is. I agree with Tamee.. You need to have another one :)

Alona said...

He's grown a ton since I saw him in January! Crazy!

LuAnne said...

crepes sound really yummy right now. we should have a crepe party.

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin cute, and so is your hair, I love it!

Koi said...

MMmmmmmmm.....crepes......yummm. Thanks for the fun Friday night last week!