Thursday, September 18, 2014

You never know…

Today was nice. It's 3pm and I'm still in my moose pajamas. I hung out with the 2 littles all day and got the pantry cleaned out and organized.  I LOVE not leaving my house.
 (my babies all sleep together most nights…sometimes in very uncomfortable places)
I just watched a mormon message called "You never know".  I can't beleive how EXACTLY my life it seemed. Cooking cleaning, homework projects, so many little tasks each day for people outside of my little family, appointments to remember, FAITH to have….and then the second the exciting thing falls through, you feel like you can't get anything together and youre a failure.  EVERYDAY! I used to be so good at laying in bed at the end of the day and looking at all that I did right that day, and accomplished.  But these last few years, I go to bed with EXTREME guilt, failure, or most often, "I could have done SO much better today".  This video had my desk drenched. I've GOT to change my thinking.  All of these little shorties around here don't see me as a failure (well, somedays one of them has a hormone burst that makes him think so, but I know he loves me).  I've gotta see myself how they do. I'm SO grateful for them.  SO GRATEFUL for them.  They are the only thing that truley makes me happy right now…which is somewhat ridiculous since everything in my life is great.  I truely long for them when I'm not with them.   They're such great kids!
Here are a few random shots off of Jason's phone….
 Vivian at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
 Our hike up Peralta Trail…wait, I don't remember which trail it was….
 Grandma, Grandpa, and Boston and us at a D-backs game for Boston's birthday
 My two shark deadheads at Universal Studios
All 5 sound asleep on our way home from…Hmmm, i don't remember.  Looks like camping.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mormon messages are, like... THE greatest thing on the internet. I loved that one and I, too, was crying my way through it! It's the little things we do that matter. Just like how we don't remember what we ate a month ago, it shapes who we are and is very important. I love you!! You are doing great. Just look at those beautiful kids!! :)