Tuesday, July 9, 2013

And his heart grew 3 sizes that night...

I'm not just sayinig this because he's my kid, but no one in the world has a bigger heart than Boston.  NO ONE.  He is the most selfless kid I've ever met in my life.  He just wants to make sure everyone is happy at all times.  He especially loves to make sure his little brother and sister happy.  We had a box from Costco the other day and of coarse, he found a way to make it a fun wagon for baby Bib. He got her an animal and pulled her around.


 And then she thought she'd try it out as a bed.  She literally laid there for a good 5 minutes. (long time for a walking toddler)
 And then I just wanted to snap a few shots of this cute face.  I dont' know if he's had a shirt on all summer.  He's my shirtless wonder.
 And he's in a bunny ear stage....even gave some to himself in this shot...
 I think the world of Boss, and he makes my heart relax even on the most stressful days.


And of coarse, Pearcen with his good pal Strat.  These two are hilarious.  Unfortunately, Stratton loves to do everything Pearcen does, and Pearcen is now realizing that he's the bigger kid, and likes to make Stratton go to the ground at least once a day.  But 80% of the time, they're best buddies.


No comments: