Monday, June 17, 2013

Q TIPS!

 I'm going to start this post how I start most....with my sweet baby!  I'm posting a 2 week old picture because I'm getting so baby hungry with all of my friends spitting babies out all over the place this month!  And a couple more next month!  What the heck people?  It's the summer O babies!!!! And they're all freaking adorable so far! (don't let me down the rest of you).   I really do miss Bibs at this age, but she is at the most perfect age ever right now.  She's hilarious, and beautiful and sweet and cuddly and fun to dress up and she doesn't get the knees of every outfit stained (she now walks).  She's perfect! I hope it lasts.


And now, as part of the Influenster program that I do...AND LOVE I'm posting some pictures of my make up where Q tip precision points helped clean things up....first the smokey eye that I sport once or twice a week, if forced to leave the house.....

 And then of coarse, the FOUNCY occasion red lip..  I don't have much for lips, so I really need to line just outside, and keep it clean.....

Thanks Q tip!  Awesome invention!!!!

No comments: