Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmastime!

Of coarse we'll just start with the adorable pictures of my sweet Vivs and get it out of the way.  I love her!  Seriously, LOVE HER!  She had such a fun time playing with Christmas lights, that I decided to set it up as a little shoot.....

and yup, everything goes right to the mouth....
 Buddy and friend had a great season this year.  They had many fantastic spots....more of which I'll post in future posts, but here was one of their meaner days.....
 on the 20th we headed up to mom and dad's to hang out with the Jones family.  On the 22nd, for Jaden's birthday, he wanted to go to the movies (Rise of the Guardians) , go sledding, eat wings and just hang out.  So we did it all...and grandpa was there for all of it!


 Alina was the funniest little sledder.  She wanted to go on her own (fast bumpy hills that always bucked her off) and she'd come up crying, and then ask to go again.  It was hilarious!



 Then we headed home and had a birthday pizza for Jaden.....




 Then Aunt Tamee and Grandma made  about 10 little gingerbread houses for everyone to decorate....
It was fun to watch how each kid made a house to fit their personality.


The artists and their masterpieces!




And of coarse, my favorite picture of the weekend.  Grandpa LOVES baby Bibby.  He held her about 90% of the time we were up there...and likewise, she would crawl around til she found him.

1 comment:

Alona said...

I love the pics of Vivian with the christmas lights and I love this last one with your dad holding her! I want to meet that baby! :)