Saturday, December 10, 2011

The night I'm hoping for -vs- the night I'll end up with

So today, I got to wake up, argue about what we're doing, clean, clean, clean, go do a free photoshoot, get in the car with all the kids (barrowed minivan) for half an hour while J gets his MACs looked over or something, then sit at a park for 2 hours and watch everyone play football.  now I'm here...ALONE, blogging about the night I'd like to have, compared to the night I'll probably get.
The night I want consists of the following....
a large bottle all to myself of Martinelli's Cider....

 my large roll of polka dot christmas wrapping paper, some twine, a marker, tape and scissors....
 my January InStyle magazine that I now get due to my awesomeness at selling jewelry.....
and whatever fantastic Christmas show is on tonight.  That's the night I need. Oh, and I'll be the XL maternity long sleeved shirt my sister just sent me along with some awesome stretchy pants.  Oh, but I will only be eating cuties, carrots and celery....I've had a bad eating week.

and who knows...I might even whip up a batch of these to deliver tomorrow...I really want to, they're so so cute!
   But I'll probably end up going to our ward party (our ward is awesome, and this is a random ward photo from google, and I know for a fact that ours will be much cuter and much more fun, but I'm tired, done, and pregnant)
 Where I'll be full of these...(fake smiles)
 because I'm too tired and grouchy...and I'll be surrounded by these guys, whom yes, I LOVE LOVE LOV ELOVE, but they make me tired.
HereLet's see how it goes....

No comments: