Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's day and Stinking cutest baby alive

We'll start with the stinking cutest baby alive . yes, he looks like he should be yelling "FOUR!" but, he really is going to grow up to hate golf (if I have anything to do with it). So the dilema of the day: Vest -vs- No Vest
I'm in love either way. He's like a little fat pudgy puppy that you just want to hold all day.
Onto my larger puppy, Jado. He woke up and started frantically looking for green clothes, and he freaked out because he coudln't find green pants. He thought he had tobe head to toe green. Luckily he was ok with a green shirt and a green shamrock tatoo on his cheek. He's been my helper lately. Yesterday we went out and jumped on the trampoline, just him and I and he was busting up laughing the whole time because I was popping him, then he decided he'd help me clean the yard for a good hour. When we got done, he asked, "what was your favorite part of the day?" I told him it was jumping on the trampoline with him. He said, "yea, me too and helping you in the yard". I love when they help, love it even more when they love to help.
I woke up and pinched Jase. He thought I was flirting. He should have known better. He didn't catch on to the St. Patrick's day thing until I had the green muffins in the oven and I had him cut the kiwi to go in our spinach shakes.
Um, this guy is too easy. no lie. Each kid has been easier than the next. He laughs and talks and plays then falls asleep. Oh, and poops a lot lately. Pretty stinky, but seriously a super super amazingly perfect, wonderful baby!
I had to take a picture of him in his killer vintage cowboy shorts.
And of coarse, this guy. Mmm. I love his weirdo guts!
Monday when I was jumping on the trampoline with him (yea, I like to jump) he told me, "jump higher mom!" So I did and he said, "the louds, the louds" So I reached up for the clouds and jumped REALLY high and he freaked out and yelled, " YOU DID IT MOM, YOU DID IT!" It was pretty much the cutest thing of the day.
Quote of the Week: At church during sacarament meeting, Kam and Jaden were reverently talking and looking through books. ANd Jase told Kam, "you need to be a little more reverent". She replied, "Well, she (the lady speaking) is talking so loud I can't even hear myself talk!"

1 comment:

RACHAEL said...

those pictures of boston with the flower???? THE BEST. he makes it look way too good :]]