Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mulder family reunion Part II....

So Margi planned an awesome game of So you think you can dance. I'm sure the video is a lot better, but this is all I have. Jase with his signature move...... The 2 pretty girls doing pretty dances....

The some hardcore dancing by the dance masters Duncan, Margi and Justy
These two felt a little upstaged by the amazing Bostonian!


And no one will EVER forget the introductory act by Aunt Tami, Gramcicle and Grandma Mulder. Boston had his front row seat.

Um, like I mentioned in an earlier post...we spent a good many minutes of our trip cleaning sand out of butts.....


And this guy likes to hid from my camera, so I take what I can get. He's a gem and he had so much fun playing with his "new cousins" and his uncles. He's an easy kid.
More to come....SOON!

1 comment:

Burgess said...

Love the dance contest -- especially gramcicle! you're so brave to go on a road trip that includes camping when you are 8 months pregnant.