Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Payson

This past Friday we got to go to Payson for my friend Kit's 30th birthday. It was a lot of fun. We got there about an hour early and I wasn't sure if it was a surprise party or not so we had to go spend some time at the park. We found an awesome park with bridges, a big pond and TONS of Canadian geese and swans. It was awesome. And of coarse, I took the opportunity to snap a few of my kids. Kam is deciding that it IS fun to wear dresses and skirts everyday! yay! I don't know if I put on here what I'm doing, but I dress her like a boy these last couple of years, and as a little girl 0-2 I always had her in dresses and had her hair done up, but we're going back to our old ways. She's a girl!Mr. B was like this for all of the pictures. He hates the camera, and he hates more when I chase him down with it.
These two are just awesome! They're best friends. They walked around the whole pond together chasing the geese...til soem old people came out and asked them to stop. Whoops.

Just cute.
This is one of the adorable beanies we got from that bow party (you can order by clicking on the flower button on my sidebar...they have TONS of cute stuff for really great prices). Kam kept letting the hat fall over her eyes.
So yes, we're dressing her like a girl, but she will always be a rock collector. She likes the shiny ones and the sparkley ones.
And I was waiting to take this picture til he lost another one because he's had 2 loose teeth but the other one is being really stubborn (I know that grosses you out Jana, but it grosses me out more to pull it...blah!)

Finally he's happy, little does he know I'm taking pictures of him!
It was a really fun day. The party was a lotta fun. Her husband did an awesome job at cooking and putting it all together. And it was great to see them and other friends that came. Happy 30th Kit!!!!

10 comments:

Becky said...

Super cute pictures. I love the hat. I bought Elly one of those and the stinker won't keep it on for more than 30 seconds. O'well, maybe when she's older.

Jaime said...

CUTE pics! I definitely gotta check out the hats. My sis is having a baby girl and I can only hope for one too. lol

j&krosser said...

Thanks for coming!! and being my friend for most of those 30 years. I am glad you got some cute pictures of your kids and that I got some cute pictures of Kolby :)

Lisa said...

What cool pictures of course I see Mr.B in the water is that is favorite place.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow she is so beautiful! I love how you dress your kids, so cute, your family is gorgeous, I know I say it all the time, but I just can't get over it, so cute!

AudyCamp said...

Great pics kristal!!..and I had to laugh at the "dressing like a girl" comment because I've been dealing with that the past couple years. Kay insists on dressing way casual & tomboyish like her mom i guess. But just TODAY I was doing her hair for school and said Kaylea why do you not like to wear cute things??
Her response: "Mom I like to look like a Rock Star..not a Dress Up girl." What.....? Oh my!

Burgess said...

I want to dress just like Kam -- the hat and all. Do they make those for adults?

Harshes said...

Kam is absolutely adorable! I love dresses with pants! LOVE IT! And the hat is sooooooo cute!

The pic w/B is sweet...only b/c you were sneaky though.

Allred's said...

Okay your kids are cute...way cute.........but you KNOW where you could have kicked it during that hour. You say I don't have time for my real life friends, but the truth is, I am just another number to you. You have too many friends that you can't fit them all in to your super awesome schedule. Here I got all excited after Jaden said you were in town and that you might come over and visit us in our new house, and BAM, nothing. So maybe next time we could kick it........let me know if were cool enough

kristal said...

Um, that's not at all it. Jaden told us that you guys had already left. (plus I forgot to put your number in our phone) But you were gone. GONE! Plus, how many times have you been to see us? yea, that's what I thought.