Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Good news!

So many of you know that I've been in love with the Olivia books since Kamryn's friend Tatum got her one a few years ago, now we have them all and we read them every week. We're of coarse stuck on Olivia Helps with Christmas. It's great! Anyway, Nickelodeon (sp) is going to have an Olivia SHOW...STARTING IN JANUARY!!!! YAY!!!!! Long Live Olivia the Pig!!!!
On a different note, you may have noticed our list of 101 things to do before we're 40 (jase is 41 and I'm 39). We started this list a few years ago, and I just figured it'd be safer to have it on the blog than on the paper we have it on, so there it is. I'm sure you can tell which ones I made up (the ice cream one) and which ones Jase made up (any outdoorsy one or fitness one). Anyway, hopefully we can get em all done in the next 10 years! Oh, and we're still lacking about 5.

5 comments:

dani said...

I'm pretty sure you got your ages wrong... 41 and 39? You've only got 1 year left! :) ha I think what you ment was 31 and 29...

kristal said...

ha, so we've gotta hit the wigwams, italy, paris, NYC and learn italian this year...I don't think so. Not all of us are married to high ups in the airline industry!

Tamee said...

Okay, I haven't been blogging lately. All the pictures make me home sick and I just don't have the emotions to be home sick.
I love the Gutt's pictures.
I don't see any difference with the new lens. Boo!

Aaron N Beki said...

OH awesome! I got an olivia book at marshals this past year and I love them thats great Ill have to get the christmas olivia.

Harshes said...

I remember that!