Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sugar Queens....

She gets it from me, but here's our conversation today
I've been looking for some killer recipes for all of these amazing pears I bought from my sisters (you all need to get on their list for next year, best peaches and pears EVER)
and I of coarse turned to my good friend Paula Deen
and found Pear Fritters, you can't go wrong there.


Anyway, K was here and I asked
"Should we make these?" (showing her a picture of them
She answered, "do they have sugar?"
I replied, "yes"
she replied, "YES!!!"

7 comments:

LuAnne said...

Those look really yummy!

Crystal said...

That's a line straight out of "Elf." You guys been watching Christmas movies?

Bre said...

So, we've never been to an Adams family reunion but Josh says, "Because YOU are putting it on, we will strongly consider it, otherwise no thank you." haha. Thanks for the comments and yes I will definitely cherish these times that my kids love each other! And thanks for the comment about my hair a really long time ago, I am growing it out and needed to hear that! Since it's so hot now it ends up in a ponytail a couple of hours into the day. Love keeping up with you guys!

Unknown said...

Yep, her four favorite foods are candy, candy corn, syrup and sugar!

Post the recipe!

dani said...

oooo I could go for that right about now... 3rd day on my diet and im going through sugar withdrawls.

scooping it up said...

mmm, i love paula deen, that southern woman knows how to cook! yes please, post the recipe. though i will miss the ice cream part. mark is lactose intolerant and unless i want to deal with colic symptomes i have to not eat dairy. i think i might die without icecream...

Alona said...

Hey, Vonda stole what I was going to say! :) I love Elf! Those fritters look delicious! Is there any way to get peaches out to Texas? Susannah is in love with them!