Monday, June 23, 2008

5 things...

1. My cousin Brett...he's one of those guys that has the ability to help, and you can tell he really does want to help you. Thanks!

2. Staying below or close to 100 all summer long...it's been years!

3. Double Fiber English Muffins...it's the only way I can do egg whites

4. Jase, poor guy is slowly learning how to love a difficult woman

5. VS long yoga pants. I have pretty much lived in them the past few months, and they are comfortable, long and help cover my gross areas.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, my hubby got mentioned - he's great! I'm assuming that he called? I gave him a little talk and told him that he needed to. Oh and I gotta try those yoga pants - I bet they'll be my new fave!

(Bloomfield Family) said...

Hang in there girl! Just keep crying it will all end someday. I'm still not out of the woods but I do know when you hit rock bottom it's only upward from there. I think of you all the time. Seriously I hope you know I'm praying for you and wishing for this time to pass you by. Love ya Krytal!

Anonymous said...

Kristal, I miss you! I can't wait to see you on Friday, it is going to be an insane weekend for me, I won't even go into it right now, but I can't wait to see you girls!