Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nothing too exciting...

So, obviously I haven't been blogging because nothing too exciting has been going on. I rearranged the boys room...um, all 2 peices...Boston's changing table and Jaden's dresser...ok, I didn't move Jaden's dresser, but I did rearrange the changing table..haha! And I remembered that I haven't posted my favorite picture in our whole house! Once a year I'm going to have a HUGE picture of my kids when they were 2 framed. Next is Kam...that will be this year. Can't wait! This is Jado's. I love it...especially since his room is cowboy. He's soo cute!!!! And last week I had another boy senior shoot. Seriously I never had a boy senior til I moved here and since I've moved here I haven't had a girl senior...oh wait, I've had 2, but still, had a lot more boys!!! This guy, I coudln't get him to really smile. I think his serious pictures are better, but I posted the first one, and it's the fake smile. Very cool kid though, he's our garbage boy...saving money for a mish!
And today we leave for the valley for some swimming, furniture shopping, zoo, eatting, and more swimming. Oh, and FINALLY my first doctor's appointment. Pray for a heartbeat!


12 comments:

Kourtney Dawn said...

Yay!!! So exciting!!! I love the little cowboy pic!!! It is way too cute!!! Good luck at the dr!!!

Jessica said...

I LOVE your changing table! Where did you get it I want one!!

Its funny how most pregnant women think the same. I always worried about the no heartbeat on my first visit and the "sorry you're not really pregnant" Good luck though I'm sure everything is fine and yes your baby will be amazing!

Have fun in the valley! I would love to go for some shopping and swimming (well not me-I'm not about to get in a swim suit right now) and especially get out of this dang JC WIND!!

Kristal said...

Um, you're stil about 75lbs less than me, and they do make maternity suits...especially for girls that look like they are only 5 months along like you!!! The changing table is from once upon a child over 3 years ago. They had a lot of cute ones though!.

Sarah Pace said...

I LOVE that picture and it looks good there, or at least what I can see. Hey did you know that Danny McDowell is my cousin!! he's a funny guy!

Holly said...

Have fun in the valley... I'm sad that I won't get to see you. But I'm heading up to Utah to take pictures of my new niece and my sis and her new fiance. We still need to go and visit the headband lady!

Miken Harding said...

I LOVE the blown up picture! Great idea. Cute room too! Goodluck at the doctor's!

Dayna said...

The picture is awesome. I love the cowboy theme! Umm and I'm thinking we really need to go watch that movie. That just needs to happen!

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

i love your kids rooms, way pottery barn style! love it! Text me when you get back from the Doctor! Oh and lets do something tonight! I REALLY wanna see you before you go back up. Oh and you would be so proud, I actually taught myself how to redecorate my blog! *tear tear You've inspired me!!

Jamilyn said...

what your PREGGO!!! CONGRATS and how in the world have i not known that, i guess ive been slacking since i dont hve a computer at home at keeping up with everything. hope your feeling well.

Harshes said...

I remember that pic of Jaden! Love it! Oh, I sent the announcements to my family finally...will have to tell you how that went! Have fun in the valley!

Allred's said...

Oh, I have a good name for the next little baby......Amy Sue. Isn't it just cute!! I knew you would fall in love with it right away.

Allred's said...

Oh, and if it's a boy, you should def. go with Charlie, have you seen that funny video where the baby charlie, bites his brother....and then comes the famous line in a lovely accent, ..."charlie bit me." oh it's my fav.