Thursday, March 5, 2009

Man boy....

PhotobucketLately a lot of people have been commenting on how Jaden's face has gotten thin. I haven't noticed, but he's been wearing just pj bottoms to bed and his upper body isn't chubby and round anymore. He's a real boy! I hate it. He even has indents at his waist! blah! I miss chubby boy!!!!! Although he has been getting more and more handsome comments, which yea, I don't like either cause he's a flirt, but he is soo stinking cute. I love his little boy man gutts!!!! This picture was from 2 and a half yeas ago.

9 comments:

Burgess said...

It's so sad to see them grow up! But so good to see them grow up good little people (yea for "doing it for the children").

You guys are doing good with them younguns.

Harshes said...

I can't believe he's that old too! He is definitely a handsome man!

Staci said...

I have to say my favorite thing about Jaden is his adorable dimples! It is amazing how fast they change. This picture is so cool! I love the chair and the sweet little boy sitting in it makes it even better! Sorry your kids are growing too fast, I feel the same way.

Elissa said...

Jaden looks so super sweet in this pic.and yes...i started a blog.I used the engagement pic you took of us as our header pic. thank you again for making us pretty!

Mary Ann said...

I have been out of it for a long time! It was fun to catch up on your blog. Your blog is so fun to read.. and your pics are all amazing. Your kids are beautiful too! My blog address is:
wayneandmaryannlayton.blogspot.com

Burgess said...

I miss you. I'll blog again if you do.

Megan said...

What a cute boy! He is going to be a heart breaker!

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

K i friggin miss you and your family . . . and next time you go to that beautiful Sadona place . . . call me. . . i'll find a husband and come with it always looks so pretty!

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

K i friggin miss you and your family . . . and next time you go to that beautiful Sadona place . . . call me. . . i'll find a husband and come with it always looks so pretty!