7. I love how he dances when the spot light is on him. he does this goofy dance with his feet and arms and always looks up and smiles. He's the coolest.
6. I love that he feels badly right away when he hurts someone. That's a rare quality in a little boy.
5. I love that he loves food. He's not a picky eater at all. He just LOVES to eat!
4. I love how much of a helper he is. His teacher was telling me this last week that that's her favorite thing about him too. he always jumps in and helps her without her even asking.
3. I love his smile. Not a soul can resist smiling when Boss smiles at them! i've had so many people tell me that they just love to see Boston's smile.
2. I love how much he loves his family. He is always trying to make sure that everyone in the house is happy. He always shares whatever he has, and he always tries to figure out problems between others so that they'll be happy.
1. My very favorite thing about 7 year old Boston is that he starts each morning with a hug, "our morning hug", ends each day with a hug, "nighttime hug" and sometimes I get one in the middle "just because hug". He's such a sweet little guy! I love his 7 year old GUTS!!!!!!