I LOVED having fall and winter this year again...but I think i planned having a newborn badly....it's not fun to have a newborn at the beginning of the cold....I freak out every night that he's not warm enough, and he's been congested for a whole month...but alas, the last few weeks have been 65 degrees or warmer, and he's not congested and the kids want to play outside all day (which is fantastic when you live in an 1000 sq ft home). It's been so nice. Vivian wanted to buy a watering can at Ross last week to water the flower seeds she planted.
So I love going back over the last 9 years and reading "my favorites". So I'm going to list my top 5 favorites of the moment...
1. Zucchini brownies! I just found an awesome recipe for really healthy (but not low calorie) brownies on Pinterest! I just made em for FHE tonight, but have had a hard time not sneaking to the outside fridge for a bite every few hours.
2. LifeVantage skincare system! I'm so glad Jase is doing it again...it's my favorite! I noticed results with my crepey eyes within a week, and just the smell of softness of it...I LOVE it. I'm only on week 2, hoping it'll get rid of my forehead and neck wrinkles soon.
3. TurboJam. I haven't made my way up to Turbo Fire yet...well, I do one or two a week, but I do TurboJam everyday and I love it! I can't believe how out of shape I got this pregnancy. It was by far my worst!
4. Isagenix. Ok, I'm not 100% sold, but I've been losing 2 pounds a week, and I actually crave the shakes now. I just need to get better at not snacking, and as soon as I'm done breastfeeding I can do the cleanses, which is supposed to help me lose 5 a week...fingers crossed.
5. My niece Danica and my friend Melissa. They're the best at making me feel less gross, and giving me good advice on fashion and house stuff...since my creative and trendy brain is on hold for now.