Monday, March 16, 2009

The name....

Ok, so yes I was stuck on Olivia. I wanted to name Kamryn Olivia, but Jase didn't like it back t hen, then he agreed that if #3 was a girl she could be Olivia. #3 was a boy. And now that we're on #4, the name is WAY too overused (thanks a lot Jase) so I've come up with other names...which I'm pretty sure won't be overused anytime soon. So vote on my side bar. And if you put your cursor over the name it tells why I like it.
And I STILL haven't been to the doctor (2 more weeks) so hopefully there really is a kid in there and I don't just have the worlds longest stomach flu and 2 missed periods and a false positive with the pregnancy test. I'll keep you all updated on that.
But for now, to my current baby. Of all the places I've caught him falling asleep on his own...this was the scarriest for me..... propped up all cute with a dressed up lamb and a purse around his shoulder. Seriously, this kid INSISTS on having pink things, and he loves to bake and play with Kam's toys more than Jado's. I remember Jado going through this phase though...which is what I hope it is. Keep him in your prayers.
Ok, so people that are preg and due around the same time as me.....Becky, a couple of weeks before, Tamee a couple of weeks after, Sarah the same day, Mary about a month before, uh, who else? I want to know who else will be getting fat rather than skinny this summer so I can feel better about myself.

8 comments:

Burgess said...

I'm not pregnant, but I'll probably getting fatter. I'll keep you posted.

And Izzy is all into girly things right now, too. My mom found baby dolls when she was cleaning out her stuff so now he has his own babies and stroller. And an apron. He keeps saying he's the "mommy" and I keep trying to tell him he's the "daddy." I hope it's a phase, too.

AudyCamp said...

I think it must be a younger brother of an older sister thing..Daylan went through that phase but is luckily coming out of it now. Whew! Enjoy the funnies why they last.

Laura said...

I love all your name choices. Your kids are just destined to be cool no matter what you name them. I do have to vote against Charlie as a boy name because that's my daughters name. Then again there can never be too many Charlies!

Also my son Mav LOVES purses and pink. It makes Micah crazy. I just try to be loving and hope that it's just a phase. I figure if he still loves them when he turns 12 we may have a problem until then I'll just let it go.

Dayna said...

We need to get together this summer and take some preggo pics! I don't want to take them by myself. But I could definitely do a group preggo pick!! :) I am so excited for your #4. All of your kids are so dang cute! I am nervous about having a boy. I was really comfortable with the idea of a girl because I am super girly! So the boy thing kinda threw me off. But then I see your cute boys (yes even when they are cuddled up with pink purses) and I think to myself that I can definitely handle having a little man around!!

Kate said...

haha! I feel the same way - Mary's my cousin - I'm due the day after her and my sister is due 4 weeks before me! It's such a baby boom :)

Mary said...

Kristal, I still can't believe I got preggo with #4 before you and I'm not even Mormon! Maybe I need to look into that.... :) I love all your names, Stella and Henry are my favs on your list.

Oh, and I'm eating fried chicken as I type...at 10:31am. Fat fat fat!

Dr. Mulder said...

Mary! I LOVE IT! I just ate a cinnabon for breakfast...so I thought, then i had 2 green pancakces. UGH! Um, yea, you should look into the mormon thing. It's the best! And I love Henry the best, and Stella is tied with Elida for me...my dad really liked that grandma, and stella has no meaning to me...just like it. Good thing I still have months to fret about it!

Jen Jacobs said...

Just to make you feel better, I am just about 17 weeks now, last dr's visit I gained 6 pounds in 1 month, I am very sick with everything I eat, including water, I am anemic and the thought of taking my iron pills makes me sick so I just sleep all day. Hope this makes you feel a little better :)