Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Stupid St. Patrick's Day!

So, I thought, "you know what, I'll be a good mom and make St. Patrick's day fun". SO I....made green pancakes with green cool whip and we all wore green of coarse, and we have a game all week about the hidden shamrock in the house and who ever finds it each day gets a quarter. yea, so a few of you did green pancakes, green oatmeal. I felt pretty festive...until, I went to some random person's blog who had green pancakes, green eggs and ham, Lucky charms, really cute green cups and plates, green milk, some kind of irish ale stuff (for kids though). Wow, really? Green pancakes Kristal? Is that really how fun and festive you are?
Easter is just a mere 3 weeks away, you all, JUST WAIT!!!!!
PS. Good job with the voting. I'm still really stuck on Henry, but do LOVE Pearce. And I'm still LOVING Stella, but every since my dad told me about great grandma Elida, I've been favoring it. Good thing I have a few months.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who cares how festive other people were? are you even Irish?

I don't mean that in a rude way, by the way. just, who cares, as long as your kids had fun.

Bre said...

okay, wow, I really had to play catch up on your blog. First of all, Congratulations! We're so happy for you! Second, I love all your names! Henry is really cute and so is Elida. Third, you did good for St Pattys Day! I did....nothing! We even all wore blue! I guess my kids are still young but still. I really liked your idea of hiding a shamrock, I'm totally doing that in the future! Thanks for the idea!

Bre said...

Oh I just looked at your poll and I love love love Stella Grace. I could never pull off naming any of my kids that, it's such a rock star name. That's definitely my vote for you!

Harshes said...

Well maybe you should stop comparing yourself to other people. You did awesome. We did nothing for St. Patrick's day and I don't feel bad! Dork!