Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Not much....

Ok, so I'm going to do a shoot with Kam before I blog about her...hopefully today if I don't get too tired again...wait, not today, I have a meeting and she has a game, tomarrow!
Ok, but for now, I'm blogging about some other cute things. I LOVE that the 3 kids sleep in the same room. There are 2 OTHER rooms they can sleep in, but no, they all sleep in the same room. They do switch off though, now that Kam has a sweet bed. But this is them in the boys room for a night. I love it! And this...this adorable picture somehow got lost in the mix. I found it on an old memory card. He used to like to try chin ups when Jase and I did them for P90X. He would pull up a little bit too, it was so cute.
And last, I had a shoot with a really good looking family this last Saturday. I was soo nervous because as most of you know, I hate big groups more than weddings. But this was the easiest group ever! Their kids were all happy, and it was easy to get their attention, and they all helped out for individual family shots, so it was a breeze!


And as for what's going on with us lately...getting ready for Kam's Luau next weekend, getting ready for stinking Christmas in July next weekend, getting ready for company coming Thursday and more company coming Friday and all of them staying for the weekend...the amazing weekend of 4th in JC in the morning and in Heber at night (one of my favorite days of the year), the kids ball games, getting our loan (still), renting out some trailers on the land we're getting, gardening, and melting in our house with no A/C.

7 comments:

Tamee said...

I hope my kids sleep as peaceful with all three in one room.
LOVE the bummy!
And I won't a family picture like that with our whole family. Next summer!

Oh, and answer your phone.

Dayna said...

I love the 4th too! Maybe we'll see you in J town that day! Oh and I'm diggin the bum picture. What a cutie!

j&krosser said...

I love that they all sleep in one room. Maybe I will be okay with just a two bedroom house. And wow! the Frosts all look good. I haven't seen any of them in forever. Kudos to you!

Harshes said...

Love the pic of B! Our kiddos are in 1 room too, but that's out of necessity! Yuck!

Burgess said...

The bum picture is fantastic. And the Frost fam -- gorgeous!

Lisa said...

I love to look at your blog you always have so many cute post!!! I love the picture of Dora Frost and her family. I need to schedule a time to come up there and have you do our family picture I love your work you are great!

The Sanderson Family said...

Hey are you buying a house or what? We totally need to hang out so I can catch up with ya!