Monday, February 2, 2009

3 things...

Today my 3 things are:
1. Pilots that do a great job at flying. This weekend we had 4 flights...I HATE flying, and there was TONS of strong gusts in Denver, and the plane was all over the place, but wahlah, I'm here to tell the tale.

2. Amazing friends and family that help with the kids when we go out of town. The same 3 keep getting picked on because Jase's side can't watch them. So THANK YOU AMY, TRINA, MOM and VONDA! Seriously Thanks a ton! Especially you two that had to watch Bossy, it's bad enough that the dude poops, but that whole fever episode. THANKS!!!!

3. The farmers/gardners here in the area that trade off organic meat and veggies for chiro work. I would die w/o it. There's nowhere up here to get good produce or meat.

3 comments:

Amy John said...

You shouldn't worry about it! We love watching them. Anytime. Hopefully sometime soon we can make it up there. We really want to!

Unknown said...

Yep, fun stuff. Hows Bossys finger:-(

Kam talked Tessa into cutting her bangs - thanks:-)

Burgess said...

Okay. I'm an idiot. I lost the freaking coupon sense stuff (Izzy helped me with that) and didn't find it until today. You have to teach me how to do it. Where do I go? Who do I talk to? email me. Pretty please.