Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why I love my awesome little girl...

So I wrote my 3 things that I'm grateful for today, but I felt I needed to explain why I chose my little girl today. She has been SOO excited to make these wooden spool dolls that my cousin's wife Holly made a while back. So I bought the stuff this weekend and we did it today. I let her pick out all of the colors, the "dresses" the hairbows, everything...I think she did awesome! We want to make a few more, but that's all the spools our awesome Michael's had! (blah!) But it was soo great to spend time with her doing something girly while the boys were at school and asleep. Usually she wants to read or do puzzles or watch TV or bake together. This was a nice change...any other ideas Holly? Reason #2 I wanna squeeze her guts out today is her killer outfit that she put together before she ran off to school. And yes, those are Halloween tights.

And Bossy's sleeping place of choice today.....



7 comments:

Tamee said...

Kam you ROCK! I love the hair! I love the tights! And I love the attitude you protray in the pictures. You're awesome!

LuAnne said...

I can't wait for Addy to get bigger. I've been wanting to make those dolls with her :)

Holly said...

Oh yay! Another girl to love those little dolls! I cannot tell you how many times I've had to glue Nan's dollheads back on. Ha! I've got some good ideas up my sleeve right now....just no time...am weeks behind on pictures and blogging cute stories of my kids, house cleaning, bill paying....but here I sit...wasting precious time...cuz I'm L-A-Z-Y!

PS LOVE Kam's outfit...and dang cute bangs!

j&krosser said...

Your dolls turned out way cute! and I love the halloween tights. I make Kayda wear hers to dance class occasionally.

Sarah Pace said...

She looks so much older in that picture. She's changed so much even since your christmas card! how fun for you girls to do that together!

Jessica said...

she is sooo cute! You guys are always doing the neatest stuff together. I can't wait for my little girl!

Harshes said...

I love how B just falls asleep wherever...usually the Love Sac, huh?!