Sunday, October 26, 2008

My mean love life....Part V Guys of the week


Then I realized I had no REAL reason for breaking up with these guys, so I decided to spare guys REAL rejection, I would have a “guy of the week”…which was really guy of 2 weeks. I’d find a guy, flirt with him, get him to flirt back, and then cut it off before it became anything. This was MUCH more fun for me.
A guy that was never guy of the week, but was guy of the year for me was Jeremy Jones. WE spent almost every day and night together being mean to others and then the second half of the semesters finding ways to be nice to others. He helped me realize how dorky most guys at EA were, however he does take credit for introducing me to THE ONE.
I remember a few of the guys of the week. I remember one of the first was Shawn Marquez. We mostly just hang out for a few weeks and flirted, and he let me (being the first) drive his sweet camero. He said it was because I was wearing suntan lotion and that was a weakness for him. Whatever it takes Shawn....
Brad Romney was a guy of the week the week before I left for Christmas break. We went bowling, on motorcycle rides, but I remember the night before I left to go home he wanted me to go up to the mountain and go camping with him….so I found a new guy of the week.
One of my favorite "guys of the week" was, crap, I can't remember his first name, something Godfrey. (which I named my stuffed lamb). I know his brother's name was Robby, becuase we called him Rubby. But the one in the orange was the guy of the week. Both of these guys were really shy, and we told Rubby that I liked his bro, and they started to come over, then I had to release him. Sad, he was really smart, and probably really rich now. Ha, just kidding Jase, I LOVE YOU!
We have it on video, me naming off all of the “guys of the week”. It was good times, and no one was really hurt. Ok, cept maybe my freaking institute stalker, “Kermit the frog”, who never made it as a guy of the week.

Then towards the end of the year, Jeremy introduced me to a guy….Clint’s friend…that I wasn’t instantly attracted too, but when we started talking, I loved the things he talked about, and he was so nice to everyone, so I decided I wanted to go out with him, so I flirted, got him to invite me to some cello, violin concert (Sevane Trio)where he told me he was in love with the violin girl, which threw me for a while, but then we started hangin
g out more, and more, and everyday, and then I met his friends the last week of school at EAC. One of them was “the best looking guy I’d ever seen in real life”. I even wrote that in my journal. And I decided that since Ted and I were nothing serious yet, I would hang out with some of his friends. That same night I ended up kissing this “hottest friend in the world” but that was all that ever came of that. It was A HOT kiss. We talked about it a few months later and we both wanted more so badly, but he knew that I was going after Ted, and I, well, I was just soo nervous…that was the first guy that I had kissed….I had been kissed a lot, but never been the kisser.
Then back to Ted. We dated about 4 months.

We went to Mexico together, we went to hockey games together, we went to Dave Matthews band concerts together, and we went swimming in random hotel pools together. We even went hitch hiking together (along with the hottest guy) from Thatcher to Globe and back. We learned apache, I sat in the front for most of the rides we got (it was a segmented hitch hiking trip) and learned that the apache women chew tobacco and spit it a lot. We stole candles from a catholic church, we got a ride in a cop car, don’t ask, and the night of our first kiss we were at the airport before all the security crap was up and we would just talk to random people about where they were from and where they were going. Have to say it was the worst first kiss ever…we bonked teeth. It was his first kiss ever though, so I have to give credit.
Ted was a big flower giver and letter writer. I remember loving that about him. In fact, he was the first guy that I actually “loved” even though I never said it back to him….then from my journal I read, “I think I’m falling out of love with Ted”. And that was that. I did feel empty for a few days, then I was back to dating.

4 comments:

Burgess said...

I like how in the pic of you and ted and Jason that Ted has his hand on your shoulder, and Jason's date has his hand on his shoulder. I'm glad Jason has better hair now.

Burgess said...

By the way...SWEET jumpsuit in the first pic.

Anonymous said...

You were seriously the craziest girl ever. I didn't know you did half those things, stealing candles from a church, you were naughty. Glad you had your fun and again I have to say I am so glad you ended up with Jase you two are the best couple ever!

Anonymous said...

You were seriously the craziest girl ever. I didn't know you did half those things, stealing candles from a church, you were naughty. Glad you had your fun and again I have to say I am so glad you ended up with Jase you two are the best couple ever!