Friday, October 17, 2008

thanks peeps....

Hey, thanks for the mutherly advice guys. I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one that wants to go find these punk a kids and tie them to the flagpole in their underwear whilst shooting them with paintball guns. And Mary and Holly, I think I have a boy like you two, a bit on the emotional side. THat's how I found out it happened in the first place. I can see him walk home from the school (it's across the street) and he had his head down the whole way home, so I asked him what was wrong, and he was almost in tears just telling me. And then he pointed ot the kid that did it. I almost went right over and accidentaly kicked him in the um. Anyway, I'm going to sit down with J today and we'll figure things out. But if it fails, plan B, walking by the kid with a baseball bat, Ali!


2 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

Did J get beat up??
How sad I would have beeen P!!! I You have more control than I do!!

Oh you should post your recipe for those pumkin spice parfaits! Those look yummy I wanna make em!!

Jessica said...

If it was my kid being the bully I would want to know, have you ever thought about calling the parents? I don't know if that would make it better or not, but I would be pissed if my kids were picking on someone else.