Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My weekend in Hatch...

This past weekend we got to go to Hatch, NM. It's one of our favorite places to go. My best friend Jana's parents live there. They have a really fun house with a tennis/volleyball/basketball court, a pool, jacuzzi, 4 wheelers, a fun game room (with rock band!), and they own a HUGE ranch with cows, pecan trees, chile trees, and other stuff, of coarse with a river going through the middle. It's a dream! Anyway, the youngest brother (the one right by the mom) just got off his mission and we LOVE him so we decided to go to his homecoming. He's amazing. Just a little FYI, all 3 boys are pretty single, and all are VERY good looking, VERy awesome, VERY tall, VERY loaded, and come from one of my top 2 favorite families ever!!! The bro with the dark hair...farthest to the left, is freaking awesome! He talks like Kip from napoleon dynamite, and he's just a cool guy. I told Jase he's lucky I didn't realize this 7 years ago. ANyway, we had a great weekend with the Thurston family. And I was lucky enough to get to take some family pictures of them!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

What a nice looking family! Kristal you do such a great job with photos!
Hey you said all those boys where single? Kassi is single!!!(hint hint). So it always nice to visit the town with your maiden name.

Koi said...

Single eh? My sister Kalicia is very, very single. I think it's the name. So anyway, if I give you her number will you pass it along to the boys?

Koi said...

And one more thing. I don't know if you've figured out the Kitchen Aid/Bosch dilema, but I have a KA and wish I had a B. The engines are stronger. My mom had had her B for like 25 years and it's still running strong. I've had my KA for a year and it's kind of If-ie.

Unknown said...

Great family pictures. Glad you got to go have fun with a NORMAL family.

Mary said...

The whole family sure does have nice teeth.

Tiff Hunt said...

I was roommates with Julie at EA. You do a fantastic job with pictures. If I ever come to AZ I am going to get a shoot with ya!

(Bloomfield Family) said...

Hey you sure made us look good! Thanks for coming for the weekend I hope you enjoyed yourself. I love those handsome boys, don't marry them off too quick I'm selfish right now and want to keep them all to ourselves. They are the coolest boys ever and handsome too.

Jamilyn said...

Sounds like you had an amzing trip and the picture is amazing guess it doesnt hurt when you have such a good looking family to photograph. Single, tall, good guy and good looking is hard to come by.... I think we need to set Kimmy up with one of them!!!

Dramatic Imaging said...

Well, you know.... I tried to marry Shane(or at least plan our wedding) when I was 14, but he was a butt head and kissed some farm girl the night we were together (his first kiss) and told my cousins I was too girly for him. Heck yeah, I am glad I have my poor Dr. Brimhall instead! No offense Shane! Oh but I saw Rick last fall and whooohoooo..... I think I was after the wrong Thurston boy. My family is life long friends with theirs. They married two of my cousins. Yes single ladies..... go for the Thurston boys! I am jealous you got to see them. I love love love that family!

Bre said...

hey did you get my comment about our family pictures? guess not, go back and look at your post "ok 2 big decisions" NOW!