Monday, April 14, 2008

So I'm doing another survey, I think I've done one like this before, but my answers change a lot, so just an update on my life as of April 14.
1. What time did you get up this morning? We slept in til 6 since we didn't get in until 11 last night.


2. Diamond or pearls? Diamonds I love strands of pearls but I love sparkley, hate diamond jewlrey though.


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Horton Hears A Who


4. What is your favorite TV show? The Office


5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Double Fiber English Muffin with smart balance light spread, occacianally I have some of the fruit/veggie shakes I make for Jase and the kids.


6. What is your middle name?Dawn, see I'm meant to be a hick small town girl.


7. What food do you dislike? Seafood, but thanks to my awesome meat master sister Vonda, I now like Salmon (she got me to start liking Pork...she's good witha da meats). And Mushrooms..yuck!


8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Hillary Weeks "the collection" and dan in real life soundtrack.


9. What kind of car do you drive? POS Durango that barely made it to the valley this last weekend. We were this close to getting our 08 Suburban...they had delivery date set up, and we signed ALL the papers, and then they noticed Jase hasn't owned hsi business for a year yet. BLAH! We're making plenty, who freaking cares! Jase is dead set on getting one soon though. In the meantime, my vehicle of choice is a sweet red beach cruiser with baby carrier on front and rack on back for my lazy 4 year old.


10. Favorite sandwich? This amazing chicken panini at Red Robin! SO FREAKING GOOD!


11. What characteristic do you despise? Inconsiderate, cowardness (is that a word?)


12. Favorite item of clothing? My cheetah shoes, you all know that. Oh, and I also LOVE my abercrombie jeans from when I was 20 (my one year with a hot bod) that I ALMOST fit back into...yay!


13. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Paris, Jamacia, or Maine. I know all very different, but I'm dying to go to them. Someday.


14. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy and Victoria's Secret...their pants ladies, get your little heads out of the gutter!


15. Where would you retire to? Maybe Maine?? Who knows. I'd love to retire to either a beach house or for a more safe and quiet retirement, a lake house where all my millions of grandkids come and visit and stay during the summer. Whatta dreamer huh?


16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Aww, crap, this is sad, I can't remember any!!! I remember last year because I planned it and threw it...get on the ball Jase!


17. Favorite sport to watch? Whatever sport my kids are playing at the time....or if I'm there, NHL!


18. Furthest place you are sending this? cyber space


19. Person you expect to send it back first? Dumb question, I'll replace it, What is your biggest goal this year? To get back into size 8's and to instantly get pregnant afterwards.


20. When is your birthday? June 11


21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, big time. I'm tired by 5, asleep by 9 or 10.


22. What is your shoe size? Was a 10, but this last year I moved down to a 9.5


23. Pets? a dog and 6 chickens, and a cat in June.


24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I freaking wish! We almost have a new car...we're almost building our first home, I'm almost in the size i want to be in, and we've almost booked our hawaii trip....but for now...NOTHING!


25. What did you want to be when you were little? A make up designer for runway models.


26. How are you today? Ugly, but good. (seriously people trust me on the ugly part)


27. What is your favorite candy? Anything with marshmellow and carmel and chocolate.


28. What is your favorite flower? Gerber daisies


29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? April 3rd, the first weekend we've had in forever that we don't have to go somewhere!


30. What is your full name? Kristal Dawn Mulder


31. What are you listening to right now?Dan in Real Life playing in the other room...and quiet...the kids are playing in the mud at the neighbors!


32. What did you eat last Night? I ate at Red Robin with one of my favorite cousins, Kody in Prescott....I had that amazing chicken panini I spoke of earlier and a pomegranite blueberry limeade...yum!


33. Do you wish on Shooting stars? No, lame!


34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red, cause I spice things up and sometimes piss people off, but everyone likes red right?


35. How is the weather right now? PERFECT! Why the heck am I in here! It's about 77 degres, no wind, no clouds, no traffic, no congestion, no crowds, no noise, PERFECT!


36. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Probably my neighbor Amy or Tamee. I haven't answered the last 2 calls because I HATE PHONES!


37. Favorite soft drink?Henry Weinherts Root beer


38. Favorite restaurant? Eva's! and Texas Roadhouse...ok, and Chipotle and Cafe Rio


39. Hair color? Grey and brown.


40. What was your favorite toy as a child? a gizmo doll (from gremlins) and a barbie car...together.


41. Summer or winter? I love em both! but at the end of both of them, I'm ready to be done with them.


42. Hugs or Kisses? Depends on the day and the person. Usually kisses.


43. Chocolate or Vanilla? All types of CHOCOLATE, especially dark.


44. Coffee or Tea? Um, gross, hot chocolate, or frozen hot choclate in the summer (thanks for addicting me to it Tamee!)


45. Do you want your friends to email you back? again, let me come up with a better question: What do you wish you could do that you aren't good at? Sing.


46. The last time you cried? yesterday on my way home from a shoot I was listening to Hillary Weeks "be still" and it instantly made me think of my cousin Kody that I've been praying for for over a year. She's amazing!


47. What is under your bed? WHO KNOWS! Hopefully just our luggage.


48. What did you do last night? Drove home the long way from Prescott. We went through Jerome and now I'm making Jase take me on a weekend getaway there. That town is AWESOME!


49. What are you afraid of? Death – having my family members die, esp. my children and on a smaller scale, flying, cruises, and big dogs.


50. Salty or Sweet? Sweet


51. How many keys on your key ring? 2


52. How many years at your current job? 3 as a photographer, almost 7 as a mutha.


53. Favorite day of the week? Friday, Jase only has half a day and then we've got the weekend together!


54. How many towns/ suburbs have you lived in? Please name them. Joseph City, Thatcher, Show Low, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa, Coppell, Irving, Surprise and back to Joseph City.


55. Do you make friends easily? NOt really, but I'm good at keeping them.


56. How many people will you send this too? Again, new question: What's your favorite thing about your spouse? I love how laid back and optimistic he is. We wouldn't have lasted a year if he were any different.


57. How many will respond? again, new question? What's your favorite pasttime right now: either exercising or snuggling with Bossy.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

i can't believe i am first to respond.. thanks for the names for the website. that apron one is adorable..
i can't believe 6 am is sleeping in! you're crazy.. i love reading your answers.. cafe rio and chipotle are the best!!

Mary Ann said...

what was the first name/blog you told me to look at? i can't tell because you just have pictures for the links (which i love that idea)..thanks

Harshes said...

Hey, that was fun to read! You are a great mama! I was looking at old pics and I have some of Jaden, Kam and Tater Tot. Man, we all really did have it good in TX. Believe it or now, I am really excited to go back. LOL! I'll have to email you those pics! And what is frozen hot chocolate???