1. I LOVE how great she is with style...home decor, clothes, any color coordinating. I always ask her advice on things when I go to decorate my house.
2. I love what a great mom she is. Her kids all LOVE her. She's fun and laid back and somehow keeps her house of 6 (all within 8 years of each other) under control.
3. I LOVE the fact that she let Jase and I move in with her right after we got married. I don't know if I could have done that. I was in the wreck and couldn't live in our 2nd story apartment, so she let us live with her for almost a month, and I will ALWAYS be so grateful for that. She pretty much had to wait on me hand and foot. I was in a wheel chair/walker, and Jase was working 12 hour days. It was a hard time for me, but I'm sure it was no peice of cake for her.
4. I LOVE to pick her brain. She's one of those people that is full of great ideas, no matter the case. If you're looking to start a business, buy a new outfit, build a house, throw a party, whatever it is, she's got great ideas!
5. I LOVE that she is so thoughtful. She can tell in my e mails when things suck, and she'll always write back or call with something to make things better. And she's good at knowing when someone is having a hard time. Sometimes people like to hid their struggles, but she's good to not let them know that she knows, but just to jump in and cheer them up!
I admire these and SO many more things about my sister "jo jo". SHe's a great example to me as a sister, mother and wife! Love ya Jo, happy birthday!!!!