Friday, January 2, 2009

My 3 Resolutions for 2009...

Of coarse my first one is to be a better mutha! I sucked this last year. I felt soo selfish all the time, because of that stupid trip. I would work out for an hour before they got up, the 2 hours that they were down for a nap, and an hour during the day when I had them hooked to the tube. I could have used all of that time to clean, cook better meals, make up games, etc... That's my goal for this year. Only one hour a day of working out (while they're asleep) and the rest being with them or making the house a funner place to be. #2...never read the BofM all the way through. I've read 1Nep and 2Nep about 342 times, but never read the whole darn thing. I HATE reading, and to top it off, this is reading that confuses me more than anything. But I'm going to try.
And my last goal. I wanted to be a cute little pregnant girl, instead of my usual 255lbs "are you having twins?" pregnant girl. I wasin 6's, and now I'm back to TIGHT 8's. SO I want to get back to 6's and get another kid going. (this girl is just the cutest size 6 I could find online). WE just ordered P90X and I'm getting running shoes this weekend and starting WW again on Monday.


Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Mary Ann said...

good resolutions.. i could say the same for me for all three.. i am definately slacking on the fun mom thing! all i do is lay around! everytime i read your blog i think what a good mom you are! keep it up!

K Bailey said...

I need to copy/paste your resolutions for myself!!! Those first two are exactly me! But sorry-not getting prego this year!

LuAnne said...

Just get pregnant! You know you want too!! Haha

Burgess said...

Just get pregnant and stop worrying about your size already!

Jessica said...

I'm so excited for you to get pregant, then we can do turbo jam together and lose weight together!

Harshes said...

Awesome resolutions! And you do have great taste in girls!

Dayna said...

You are awesome! My resolution is to keep my kid alive and healthy. I'm so nervous! And for what its worth I think you are a great mom! :)

Staci said...

Good luck Kristal! I am confidant you will do all of these. Besides, you are already a good mom you are just to hard on yourself.

Lisa said...

Oh Kristal you will get back into your size 6 and then be that cute little prego lady.