11. 14 insane moves...both dance and moving houses....and not done, with either.
10. The day our big ole baby, Boston was born...it was an intense day for all.
(my favorite Jase picture ever)
9. Watching Jase build up so many amazing successful clinics, as well as a multi million dollar business that sadly got stolen by the most corrupt person IN THE WORLD!
(pregnant with Kamryn...2003)
8. The baptisms of our older 2 kids.
3. Oregon trip 2009. It was a long long trip, especially for an 8 month pregnant me, but we saw so much on that trip, and it was so great to be able to make that kind of a trip as a family. I believe it was either 8 days or 2 weeks, but we drove up highway 1 (our favorite) all the way to Oregon for a Mulder family reunion, then down through Idaho to see friends and Utah to see more family then home.
(toothless Jaden, I LOVE IT!)
2. our 10 state road trip in 2005 with just the older 2. We were able to go to Virginia and see the Jones family and see all the fun historical stuff in DC, and go through 9 other states on our way...camping out in Missisippi at a KOA which was kinda scary, and going to the scariest hotel ever in Memphis Tennessee. It was a memorable trip.
All in all it's been a fantastic 11 years. More amazing, memorable and awesome things have happened than I would have ever guessed. It's had it's lows, but it's had so many more highs. I don't know anyone that has more fun in their home than the Mulder family. Love you Jase, thanks for building the Mulder home with me!!!!!