Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lemonade!!!

The kids decided to have a lemonade stand today. J wanted to sell cookies and cupcakes too, so I whipped some up. They sat out there and within a couple of minutes they had 2 groups of customers come...then NO ONE for a good half hour. They got bored. Needless to say K started beating J with the wooden spoon and spent some time on her bed. B and I kept baking, well, he was more like a taste tester...thanks bud....
Ah, and here it is the infamou lemonade stand! I'm sure we'll be doing this every couple of weeks. Aunt Tamee has told the kids to prepare to sell soda to the Indians (BIG BUCKS...I made enough one summer to fly out to Cali and go to disneyland off of native soda money)
K, in trouble. I wish I knew how to get the videos on here because for the 30 minutes she was in time out..(it wasn't supposed to be 30, but I'll explain), she kept yelling things like, "you're not invited to my birthday party anymore! You can go to b's and J's, but you aren't invited to mine", "you're not going to be my mom anymore!" and my favorite, "I'm not buying you a swimming pool, just dad and j and b!". There were many more sweet sweet phrases being yelled. So cute.
And more helpful pictures of B. He trashed 3 cupcakes in the 30 seconds it took me to run some cupcakes out to the lemonade stand! He amazes me.


Anyway, they're still out there selling, they're up to $7.25!

6 comments:

Harshes said...

How fun! Having a driveway is awesome! I'd buy your lemonade and cupcakes. Yum! Especially today when I want to take points and shove 'em! I'm gonna go give Tatum a 30 minute time out! LOL

Ashley said...

I could easily eat 3 cupcakes in 30 seconds.

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Okay- your kids are too cute!!!

Can you please email me your address hallamy@hotmail?

Thanks!

j&krosser said...

Looks like a lot of fun- except the time out part. Come stop by if you are going through this weekend.

Melissa Fullmer said...

Can i buy some cupcakes? overnite them so they are still fresh please :)

Melissa Fullmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.