1. to have hair. I've been complaining about how bald I've gone since having B, but at least I have some right?
2. to have skinny legs...yes, the rest of me might be very plump, but I'm trying to focus on the positive...not the huge spare tire. Not that I am happy with my legs, because they are NOT tone, oh, and we're only talking about thighs...I got the big Hatch calves (which also comes with tiny lips...nice), but I'm just happy that I've never felt like thunder thighs.
3. watermelon...Mmmm, low points too
4. baby B..>I love how he hugs everytime I pick him up, he puts his little arms around my neck and smiles, gotta love that.
5. Dr. Shultz....for obvious reasons. Thanks You