Saturday, June 21, 2008

5 things

1. to have hair. I've been complaining about how bald I've gone since having B, but at least I have some right?

2. to have skinny legs...yes, the rest of me might be very plump, but I'm trying to focus on the positive...not the huge spare tire. Not that I am happy with my legs, because they are NOT tone, oh, and we're only talking about thighs...I got the big Hatch calves (which also comes with tiny lips...nice), but I'm just happy that I've never felt like thunder thighs.

3. watermelon...Mmmm, low points too

4. baby B..>I love how he hugs everytime I pick him up, he puts his little arms around my neck and smiles, gotta love that.

5. Dr. Shultz....for obvious reasons. Thanks You

1 comment:

Harshes said...

ok the comment about being plump makes me want to hurl. PLEASE! don't insult us that actually are plump with comments like that! you know you look good, so stop it!

Today I am grateful for:

1)sleeping in
2) brandon taking good care of the kids and cleaning the kitchen while i was sleep and leaving me notes all over the house!
3) Wayne Dyer's podcasts to get me in the right frame of mind and thinking
4) For Trent's whining...reminds me he's healthy, opinionated and alive.
5) Tatum coming in and waking me up to tell me she wants me!