1. To be living in Joseph City, it reduces my anxiety by a BIT
2. Water, I hate feeling dehydrated, and I like being able to take showers everyday (or every other)
3. 3 healthy little kids, nothing stresses me more than having a sick kid, and it's been A LONG time since I've had one, I'm super grateful for that.
4. Turbo Jam, I wasn't getting bored of hip hop abs, but a change every other day is fun...even though I have to give it back tomarrow.
5. A comfy bed, we love our bed, it's huge (so we don't have to touch), and it's the perfect amount of cushy, and I love that we can sleep on top of the down comforter now that it's hot out.
I've gotta remember to do these 5 things everyday...I just watched some "think your way happy" show...I don't remember what it was called, just some motivational speaker, and i remember when one of the GA"s told us to do this 2 conferences ago, and I did it for about 3 days then stopped. This guy reminded me that it will help change the way I think, and not focus on the negative, and reduce my anxiety(about our next president). So remind me if I forget...I want to make it habit.