Saturday, November 10, 2012

My beautiful super hero...

Yesterday, Pearce was wearing the Superman cape that aunt tamee made for Jaden 5 or 6 years ago and I decided to go cut out a felt mask for him.  He then decided he should fly, so I asked him if he wanted to fly on the trampoline, and he did. 




 I LOVED just watching him, but even better was when he kept saying, "mom, take more pictures of me!!"  I don't think I've ever had a kid say that!
 Don't mind if I do son.



 And then he crashed, laughed and decided it was nap time.  Doesn't get much more perfect than that!

One of my next posts will be on the continuous messes of Pearcen Paul when not being supervised or entertained constantly.....still perfect though.

1 comment:

Biddle Family said...

OH I LOVE THAT BOY!!!! he is sooo cute!