Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kristal's Pregnancy...Week 33

Alright, we'll start this weeks session of my pregnancy with what I'm craving......
Luckily I got it for about .50 a box this week so I bought 10...I know, extreme, but I did.
Next we'll move on to... things I can't stand. And it's been this whole pregnancy...FETA CHEESE AND BBQ SAUCE. Not necessarily together, but I can't stand either one, and usually I'm ok with both. They gag me right now...blah! Next, what I'm LOVING right now...our new stroller. We did weeks and weeks of comparative shopping and reading reviews and going to the stores to test them out and we ended up getting the Contour Tandem...we had to get a 2 seater because we've got a few more babies coming...and hopefully sooner than it took for this one. But for now, Kam and Boss love going around town in this one. We make them face each other though...haha! But seriously, look at that basket underneath...I could shop all day to fill it! I love it...and TWO cup holders for me...heck yes!

And now, what I'm up to. Today we're painting Kam's room (we'll paint the baby's as soon as I get the gutts to order his bedding....which I FOR SURE will this week) and painting my old cedar chest, painting an end table, painting 2 dining room chairs and possibly painting the piano. And between all that, the boys are all going down to get hair cuts, I've got a sweet newborn shoots and we've gotta weed our garden. For right now, I'm on my 4th batch of cookies (it's not even 7am) for our bake sale that the kids have been begging me to have. It'll be a busy day and hopefully I'll be in bed by 9 instead of crappy 11 since we've been getting up before 5 latey. ug!


Things I'm unpatiently waiting for.....the baby dresser and crib. I can't wait to get them, but I wanna wait til I order the bedding and have the room painted....I'm getting nervous because I'm running out of weeks. But this next week, it's all going to start happening. And if it doesn't, someone get over here and make me order that bedding!!!!











5 comments:

Amy John said...

WOW that is going to be a busy day. Oh and my sister has that stroller and it is very cool. Kinda long, but very cool!

AudyCamp said...

Cute stuff! :)

Kristal said...

yea, that's our only downfall, LONG, but still, it's gotta be long to be so roomy. It's defaintely not for those that complain about bulky strollers, but it's light, easy to manuver, plenty of room and I love switching both of the seats around.

Sarah Pace said...

Super cute bedding!!! Love it! By the way I did not curl aubreys hair, I put sponge rolers in it the night before and it seriously took 10 seconds to put a couple of bobby pins in it!!

Good luck with all the painting you have to do!

Cara Fish said...

whew! you've been busy! we looked at that stroller, too. I'll have to push it around when we come up for Christmas. Waiting to buy a "real" double stroller until we'll need it. For now, sticking with the double frame for carseats...good luck! We're almost there!